A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished. For more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to este enlace.
Cookies used in this site
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses their own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here's a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in storing the information that is stored in the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. This website nor its legal advisors can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.